Israel is Still God's People
Passages that show Israel is still "HIS PEOPLE" and prophetic passages that can only be fulfilled with an Israel nation in the land:
Romans 11:1-2
[1]I say then, God has not rejected HIS people, has He? May it never be! For I too am an Israelite, a descendant of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
[2]God has not rejected HIS people whom He foreknew. Or do you not know what the Scripture says in the passage about Elijah, how he pleads with God against Israel?
Daniel 9:27
[27]And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate."
Matthew 24:15-22
[15]"Therefore when you see the abomination of desolation which was spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand),
[16]then those who are in Judea must flee to the mountains.
[17]Whoever is on the housetop must not go down to get the things out that are in his house.
[18]Whoever is in the field must not turn back to get his cloak.
[19]But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days!
[20]But pray that your flight will not be in the winter, or on a Sabbath.
[21]For then there will be a great tribulation, such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever will.
[22]Unless those days had been cut short, no life would have been saved; but for the sake of the elect those days will be cut short.
Zechariah 14:1-5
[1]Behold, a day is coming for the Lord when the spoil taken from you will be divided among you.
[2]For I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem to battle, and the city will be captured, the houses plundered, the women ravished and half of the city exiled, but the rest of the people will not be cut off from the city.
[3]Then the Lord will go forth and fight against those nations, as when He fights on a day of battle.
[4]In that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, which is in front of Jerusalem on the east; and the Mount of Olives will be split in its middle from east to west by a very large valley, so that half of the mountain will move toward the north and the other half toward the south.
[5]You will flee by the valley of My mountains, for the valley of the mountains will reach to Azel; yes, you will flee just as you fled before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah. Then the Lord, my God, will come, and all the holy ones with Him!
Ezekiel 38:8-16
[8]After many days you will be summoned; in the latter years you will come into the land that is restored from the sword, whose inhabitants have been gathered from many nations to the mountains of Israel which had been a continual waste; but its people were brought out from the nations, and they are living securely, all of them.
[9]You will go up, you will come like a storm; you will be like a cloud covering the land, you and all your troops, and many peoples with you."
[10]'Thus says the Lord God, "It will come about on that day, that thoughts will come into your mind and you will devise an evil plan,
[11]and you will say, 'I will go up against the land of unwalled villages. I will go against those who are at rest, that live securely, all of them living without walls and having no bars or gates,
[12]to capture spoil and to seize plunder, to turn your hand against the waste places which are now inhabited, and against the people who are gathered from the nations, who have acquired cattle and goods, who live at the center of the world.'
[13]Sheba and Dedan and the merchants of Tarshish with all its villages will say to you, 'Have you come to capture spoil? Have you assembled your company to seize plunder, to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to capture great spoil?'"'
[14]"Therefore prophesy, son of man, and say to Gog, 'Thus says the Lord God, "On that day when My people Israel are living securely, will you not know it?
[15]You will come from your place out of the remote parts of the north, you and many peoples with you, all of them riding on horses, a great assembly and a mighty army;
[16]and you will come up against My people Israel like a cloud to cover the land. It shall come about in the last days that I will bring you against My land, so that the nations may know Me when I am sanctified through you before their eyes, O Gog."
Ezekiel 39:1-8
[1]"And you, son of man, prophesy against Gog and say, 'Thus says the Lord God, "Behold, I am against you, O Gog, prince of Rosh, Meshech and Tubal;
[2]and I will turn you around, drive you on, take you up from the remotest parts of the north and bring you against the mountains of Israel.
[3]I will strike your bow from your left hand and dash down your arrows from your right hand.
[4]You will fall on the mountains of Israel, you and all your troops and the peoples who are with you; I will give you as food to every kind of predatory bird and beast of the field.
[5]You will fall on the open field; for it is I who have spoken," declares the Lord God.
[6]"And I will send fire upon Magog and those who inhabit the coastlands in safety; and they will know that I am the Lord.
[7]"My holy name I will make known in the midst of My people Israel; and I will not let My holy name be profaned anymore. And the nations will know that I am the Lord, the Holy One in Israel.
[8]Behold, it is coming and it shall be done," declares the Lord God. "That is the day of which I have spoken.
Anyone who thinks there should be no Israel state ought to find a way to fulfill these passages!
(Kung gusto ninyo ng karagdagang impormasyon, bisitahin ninyo kami. May pagtitipon kami sa Dahat, kada Linggo, alas 8:30-10:30 am. Sa Amoguis, 1:00-3:00 pm. Sana manampalataya kayo at kita-kita tayo.)


Comments
Post a Comment