A Trib Joke
Many people believe because of pandemic, of wars brewing everywhere, of increased earthquakes and of the suffering in general that Matthew 24 is now being fulfilled. But a comparison of Matt 24 with Rev 6 (see BKC-Revelation) shows that if Rev isn't happening, neither is Matt 24. We are yet to see The Great Pretender on a white horse carrying a bow with no arrows. The only tribulation I am aware of that is being fulfilled in Matthew 24 is the loads of laundry I have to do every week and even now I have hope that if it does not rain, my clothes will finally dry (after 2 days of being hung, uggh). This definitely does not sound like,
Matthew 24:21
[21]For then there will be a great tribulation, such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever will.
Though I will argue pretty close to it. Maybe laundry is the "little tribulation" and just a preparation for the "great tribulation." After all if endurance is the qualification to be physically delivered from death on that day, then doing laundry is the best training for both physical and mental endurance.
(Kung gusto ninyo ng karagdagang impormasyon, bisitahin ninyo kami. May pagtitipon kami sa Dahat, kada Linggo, alas 8:30-10:30 am. Sa Amoguis, 1:00-3:00 pm. Sana manampalataya kayo at kita-kita tayo.)


Comments
Post a Comment